Join us for Valhalla's next clothing swap on November 12th.
What to Bring:
• Drop off clothes anytime before the swap. - Clean clothes (sized XS - XL), shoes, and accessories in gently used condition.
NOTE: the sooner you come in to drop off your items for the swap, the more likely we will be to purchase them for store credit. As the event gets closer, we will have less and less need to purchase inventory.
• Bag for shopping the swap. Valhalla Bags are available for purchase ($6).
How it Works:
• Check in with the Valhalla team so we can get your name and provide credit for any item Valhalla can purchase if you're bringing items for the swap. - If you're previously dropped off items (highly recommended), you can skip this.
• While items are being processed, socialize or shop around the store.
•We ask, to keep things fair, that swappers limit the items they take to the number put in. If you have 10 items to swap, you can take 10 items. We will not be policing, we just want everyone to have a fun experience.
• Left over items will be donated. Items that have the potential to be made into jewlery will be donated to Recover T. Recover T makes jewelry from damaged clothing and $1 from every sale goes to Turning Point of Tampa Foundation to help those with addiction. All clothing in good shape will be do