Join us for Valhalla's 1st Clothing Swap on April 23rd!
What to Bring:
- Clean clothes (sized XS - XL), shoes, and accessories in gently used condition.
- Bag for shopping the swap. Valhalla Bags are available for purchase ($6).
How it Works:
- Check in with the Valhalla team so we can get your name and provide credit for any item Valhalla can purchase. Check in starts the Saturday before to allow plenty of time to process.
- While items are being processed, grab a drink and socialize or shop around the store.
- Once all of the items have been organized by size on the tables, the swapping can begin!
- If we have a large crowd, we'll play a game to determine group order.
- We ask, to keep things fair, that swappers limit the items they take to the number put in. If you have 10 items to swap, you can take 10 items. We will not be policing, we just want everyone to have a fun experience.
- Left over items will be donated. Items that have damage will be donated to Recover T. Recover T makes jewelry from damaged clothing and $1 from every sale goes to Turning Point of Tampa Foundation to help those with addiction. All clothing in good shape will be donated to Goodwill or Dress for Success, depending on style.