On 24 April 2013, the Rana Plaza building in Bangladesh collapsed. 1,138 people died and another 2,500 were injured, making it the fourth largest industrial disaster in history.
Since then, people from all over the world have come together to use the power of fashion to change the world.
Today, both people and the environment suffer as a result of the way fashion is made, sourced and consumed.
This needs to change.
Valhalla is dedicated to starting a fashion revolution and we're starting right here in Tampa. We're working to change the way women wear clothing. And you can help us with this mission.
We believe in this endeavor. Women also don't need to sacrifice fashion. We believe you can have it all; unlimited fashion options AND doing good for the environment at the same time.
What you can do.
- Get started with a guilt-free clothing membership today.
- Ask your favorite brands "who made my clothes?"
- Wear what you already own by learning to rework your closet.
- Commit yourself to only buying second-hand.
- Repair clothes that are damaged.
- Donate/sell unwanted clothes.
Before membership was an option, the only way to get an updated wardrobe was to purchase.
Well, not any more! Now, with a membership, you can rent unlimited amounts of clothing and just return them when you're done. Say goodbye to overflowing closets and say hello to a limitless closet!