What exactly is a clothing membership? I must admit, I get this question a lot. Like all the time. And it’s to be expected when you’ve started a business that is the first of its kind. Throw in “sounds too good to be true” and confusion and disbelief ensue.
I usually explain Valhalla as Netflix for clothes, only more like old-school Blockbuster since it’s a brick and mortar. The gist of it is pretty simple: you keep 3 items out at a time for one set price and when you’re done, you bring them back and get 3 more. One set price for unlimited clothing. No limits. No surprises.
- Unlimited clothing rentals for one set price; 3 items at a time.
- Keep your 3 items for as long or short as you like.
- Return 1 or all 3.
- No shipping lag times; just drop by when you’re ready for new offerings.
- Try on before you take it home.
- We offer different styles so that you always have something new to wear no matter where your day takes you.
- Like something enough to keep it? Buy it for 20% off.
- Declutter your closet by selling us your wardrobe.
- Say goodbye to laundry!!! We’ll wash everything you return.
“Too good to be true.”
To get a clear picture of how this will change the way you dress, imagine your mornings of stressing in front of your way too full closet with nothing viable to wear hidden in there (but you still need to hunt since going in public sans clothes is still a no-no).
Now imagine that same closet replaced by a closet neatly organized with just the essentials. You won’t need copious amounts of clothing cluttering up your closet and your life because Valhalla will have you covered (literally). You’ll have our entire store at your disposal. Getting dressed is infinitely easier when you already know what you’re going to wear.
Follow us on Facebook to keep a pulse on when we open and what new innovations we’ll introduce into our world of fashion.